Today I'm bringing you the most recent prompt from Life in Lacquer's Challenge- dots!
I used a design that I found here at 'Did My Nails'
So, without anymore talky stuff, here's a long line of pics!
The polishes list:
- Nicole by OPI "Sky's the Limit"- blue base colour
- Nails Inc "Westbourne Park"- silver/'holographic' dots
- Nails Inc "Haymarket"- green dots
- Barry M "Malibu"- blue dots
- Rimmel "Diamond Dust"- gem-like silver/black dots on ring finger
Woop! So that mani was so fun to do, despite it taking a decent amount of time. And all you need it a dotting tool, which is a definite bonus!
And as per usual, here is my friend Sarah's mani! Sarah went for a nice simplistic row of dots down one side of her nails, and I love it so much- the contrast is awesome :D
I'm not sure which polishes she used, but if any of you wish to know I can find out for you! Just leave a comment below and I'll get right back to you :)
Thanks for reading!<3